Thu, Mar 11|
Studio Movie Grill
Life, Liberty & Gun Rights! A Texas 2nd Amendment Panel Discussion and Q&A
Join DJC & GOA for a wide-ranging all-star panel discussion on the 2nd Amendment issues facing Texas & America, followed by an audience Q&A! To learn more about this event please click RSVP
Time & Location
Mar 11, 2021, 6:30 PM – 9:00 PM
Studio Movie Grill, 11170 N Central Expy, Dallas, TX 75243, USA
About the Event
Join Dallas Jewish Conservatives, Gun Owners of America, The Patriot Movement of Texas and Ladies of Liberty for an All-Star 2A Panel Discussion covering a wide-range of important 2nd Amendment issues and topics facing Texas and America today! Plus, our 2A experts will be taking your questions immediately following the panel discussion!
Our 2A All-Star Speaker Panel Includes:
Rachel Malone - Texas Director, Gun Owners of America
Antonia Okafor - National Spokesperson, Gun Owners of America
Yehuda Remer (The PewPewJew) - Author of "Safety On" Book Series and 2A Advocate
Jerah Hutchins - Owner of Tier One Training and Certified LTC Instructor
Jeramy Kitchen - Capitol Correspondent - Texas Scorecard
Kyle Biedermann - Texas State Rep, Author of HB-357 "Texas Constitutional Carry"
Our Master of Ceremonies for the evening will be Jon-David Wells of The Wells Report!
Additional Panelists to be Announced Soon!
Topics of Discussion Will Include:
- Constitutional Carry
- 2nd Amendment Sanctuary State
- Gun bills filed in Texas: the good, the bad, and the ugly
- What the TX Legislature is doing to protect your gun rights right now!
- Why it's important to stand up for your individual gun rights and how to do it!
- And Many More!
Event Schedule (may be subject to change) :
6:30pm - 7:15pm -- Guest Check-In, Order food/drink at your seat, mingle with fellow conservatives.
6:45pm - 7:15pm -- VIP Red Carpet Photo Opportunity and Meet & Greet with our Panelists
7:15pm - 8:30pm -- 2nd Amendment All-Star Panel Discussion
8:30pm - 9:00pm -- Audience Q&A
9:00pm -- DJC Raffle, Thank You's, and Announcements
COVID guidelines are in accordance with SMG and the City of Dallas:
1. Masks: All guests are REQUIRED to wear a mask before entering the theater. Once inside the private theater auditorium, masks may be removed so that guests can enjoy food/drink before and during the program.
2. Social Distancing: We ask that each party be seated together, and do their best to keep a minimum of one seat open between their party and another in every row of the theater auditorium when possible. This is in accordance with SMG and the latest social distancing guidelines.
3. Sanitizer: There will be plenty of hand sanitizer available throughout the venue.
**By registering for this DJC event at Studio Movie Grill on Thursday, March 11th, 2021, you are acknowledging that an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any place where people are present. By attending any part of this DJC event, you and any guests voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19, and waive all claims against, and agree not to attempt to hold DJC, Studio Movie Grill, or any of their affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agents, contractors, or volunteers liable for any illness or injury.**
**Event Security will be provided by Texas Liberty Coalition**
*If the event is cancelled for any reason, DJC will provide guests with a 100% refund*
We look forward to seeing y'all there! Make sure you REGISTER TODAY!
If you have any questions, please contact Benji Gershon at email@example.com
Share With Friends