TEXANS FOR ELECTION INTEGRITY
Legislative Agenda Spring 2021
Election Reform is THE legislative priority this Spring. Very little 2020 election fraud was prosecuted. Many prosecutors are in denial about failures to identify, investigate and prosecute voter fraud, and wider-scale election fraud, including the use of computers. Citizens who challenge results are threatened, cancelled, or called terrorists by political opponents. If unchecked, federal overreach, unlawful executive orders and external bad actors will determine the fate of Texas elections in 2022. Texas Republicans are fed up with “go along to get along” “business as usual” state politics. As we reach the tipping point, Who is our Champion? We demand stronger statewide oversight, fraud reporting, training and standards for all officers, observers, poll workers or volunteers involved in elections. We must have real-time transparency and audits, increased security and preservation of records, deterrents and reduced opportunity for fraud; severe penalties for violators and more prosecutions. Only lawful Texas resident citizens with current picture state ID should participate in any aspect of our elections. 100% transparency and auditability of all: ballots, records, systems and logs, hardware and software, to include contractors, all persons at polling stations, service providers and manufacturers; no judicial or executive waivers ever.
DEFEND THE ALAMO - A FOUR PILLAR STRATEGY
1) 100% Transparency and Auditability: Real-time accountability for open audit of voting records, and active security deterrents with much higher penalties for voter fraud, and the highest mandatory penalty for election fraud (impacts more than 20 ballots). Increase ID standards; instant fraud detection; real-time reporting of dead, duplicate or ineligible voters.
2) Early & Absentee Voting: Early voting must be severely limited to no more than 2 days. End the gap between early voting and election day; Sunday and Monday before an election day only. Voting Absentee should only be allowed for: (A) in-state residents with a severe physical disability, verified by a doctor within 90 days, and identity-checked by a notary, and (B) Texas resident active duty or activated military reserves outside the State on election day. Allowing anyone to vote absentee has opened the door to blatant and rampant fraud.
3) Restrain Computer Usage: Outlaw internet connection for all voting systems. Tabulation must be based only on the paper hand count (double-verified, certified by a supervisor with commissioned observers present, and mandatory state audits, all under severe penalties for fraud), no tabulation on computers except for real-time audit, ballot reconciliation, detection of fraud, dead voters, duplicate or repetitive voting, ineligible, or unregistered voters.
4) Federal & Tech Restraints: Provide severe criminal penalties, fines, arrest or expulsion for any non-Texas resident, to include any federal agency or social media entity, that advocates for or attempts: voter registration, vote-by-mail, application distribution, prison registration, ballot distribution or harvesting, computer intrusion, foreign or external actor intervention.
The NEXT STEP will be a constitutional amendment that returns to allowing only Texas tax payers to vote, and the rejection of authority for any official elected by another state’s fraud.
WHAT CAN YOU DO?
1. CALL YOUR STATE REPRESENTATIVES FOR 49 DAYS
• Tell your State Representatives and Senators that you demand their leadership, advocacy, and action in the 2021 Session.
• Call their offices EVERY DAY of this legislative session.
• From March 24 to May 31, commit to call every day! DEMAND THE 4 PILLARS!
2. IDENTIFY AND PURGE WEAK POLITICANS
• Election Fraud and Voter Fraud is real. Do not allow your elected leaders to be passive or indifferent.
• Commit to withdrawing support for weak politicians who do not support aggressive election reform now.
• Identify and call out disinformation campaigns; Demand more of your local news, media and online platforms.
3. DEMAND PROSECUTIONS BY THE ATTORNEY GENERAL
• Follow your local voting databases.
• Actively monitor and report external interventions.
• Demand investigations and prosecutions of 2018 and 2020 Election Fraud.
• Actively prepare for, monitor, collect pictures/evidence and report local infractions.
4. LOCAL REVIVALS/COOPERATE WITH STATE
• Elections must have State participation and oversight. Actively engage with Law Enforcement and Election Officials.
• Get trained and commissioned as a State election observer, volunteer, poll-worker. 5. CALL THE TOP 3 Gov. Greg Abbott 512.463.2000 Lt.Gov Dan Patrick 512.463.0001 Dade Phelan 512.463.1000
• Demand that the Governor, Lt. Governor and Speaker show leadership, and push back on federal overreach into Texas, through resolutions and executive orders.
• Demand REAL priority, no lip service, for passing Election Reform Law in MAY!
• CALL for investigations and prosecutions: Atty Gen Ken Paxton 512.463.2100.