LIFE 2022 | LIVING IN FREEDOM EXPERIENCE
Time & Location
About the Event
LIVING IN FREEDOM EXPERIENCE
3 days, 4 tracks, 160 liberty-loving exhibitors… LIFE 2022 brings answers and action steps in a "first-of-its-kind" conference and trade show.THE PURPOSE
Transcending party lines, freedom-minded Americans are hungry for the answers to these questions:
- How can I pursue keeping my job in the midst of mandates?
- Where can I seek exemption-honoring work if I lose my job?
- As an employer, what are hiring / restructuring / reporting options I can deploy in order to stay compliant while honoring mandate exemptions?
- As an employer, what is actual law NOW and how can I keep my finger on the pulse of the ever-changing vaccine mandate legal landscape in the workplace?
- As an everyday citizen, how can I migrate my lifestyle away from the mainstream establishments who increasingly infringe on my privacy and freedoms? (technologies, banking, news, physicians, social media, schooling, and even certain places of worship)
- What is the most current and reliable information on COVID-19 illness trends, in-patient/out-patient treatment protocols, vaccine efficacy, vaccine injuries and trends, risks, legal rights, and legal precedents not being revealed via “mainstream” sources?
- What specific leadership and activism roles need grassroots attention in my community, and how can I get involved and affect change?
- How can I stay up to date on non-censored news as the liberty landscape continues to change?
- Who are the businesses, news sources, leaders, nonprofits, technologies, and candidates I can trust?THE SOLUTION
For ALL participants (exhibitors, speakers, and online or in-person viewers), this event will:
Answer these questions (and more)…
Provide immediate and actionable takeaway solutions and resources…
Be an ongoing resource for the most current information across the four tracks…
Be a forum to connect like-minded workers, employers, non-profits, businesses, ministries, candidates, consumers, and other liberty-forward organizations and lifestyles…THE 4-TRACK COMPONENT
TRACK #1: “Influence & Political Freedoms”
TRACK #2: “Marketplace & Privacy Freedoms”
TRACK #3: “Health & Medical Freedoms”
TRACK #4: “Workplace Freedoms”THE EXPO HALL
Nearly 160 exhibitors will grace the trade show hall during the event. As with our speakers, each exhibitor will be vetted, liberty-loving enterprises seeking to align with freedom principles across every aspect of their organizations.